Hi friend, in this blog, I will let you know the best QLED TV under 65000; This will surely help you buy a TV online.
While doing it, I will also make a detailed comparison of MI QLED TV vs. OnePlus Q1 vs. TCL QLED. But since MI QLED TV has been recently launched, we will talk about it first.
These are what I can say a true smart LED TV.
MI QLED TV is launched in India, and it has a fantastic picture quality, outstanding audio quality, and a ‘mute’ button in the remote; all I can say after saying all this is “Wow.”
Today you will read a unique review, which you wouldn’t have read anywhere till now. Friends, I always try to explain technology more merely to understand it quickly and spend your hard-earned money wisely.
I suggest you read this blog until the end without skipping it because I’ll explain minute details of MI TV in between, which are essential for you to know, and in return, you can share my blog on different social media channels.
Let’s begin our MI QLED TV Review and put some LED on MI QLED TV without any review units.
- MI QLED TV comes in a Thin Bezel Design, Aluminium Frame, and a Metal Base Stand.
- This TV has a 4K Ultra HD 3840×2160 resolution, a 60Hz Refresh Rate, and Reality Flow Technology.
- This technology works like MEMC technology.
- But will there be motion blur in Action Scenes? This technology works at 60Hz and is definitely ‘not perfect.’
- MI QLED TV comes with an 8 Bit + FRC VA DLED QLED Panel whose Brightness reaches 350 NITS, and this panel supports HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and Dolby Vision.
- Its Contrast Ratio is 4500:1
- More the Backlight, better the colors through QLED filter, and less the Backlight, lesser and faded will be the colors on your TV screen.
- Will you get the benefits of Dolby Vision at 350NITS? Well, that is up to you to decide. But I’ll say- More the Brightness, better the TV.Mi-Q1-138.8-cm-55-Ultra-HD-4K-QLED-Smart-Android-TV
- This TV comes with Vivid Picture Engine Technology, and its NTSC is 100%.
- This TV has a Wide Color Gamut with a 95% DCI P3 Ratio.
- If we talk about Software and Hardware, this TV comes with Android 10 out of the box with Patchwall 3 on top and Google Chromecast and Miracast.
- This TV has Cortex A55 CPU and MALI G52 MP2 GPU, and Auto Latency Mode with 5ms Response Time, which is an excellent thing.
- This MI TV has 2GB RAM and 32GB Storage, whereas its Free Storage is 24GB.
- There are 30W Down Firing Box Speakers- a combination of 4 speakers and 2 Tweeters, which is indeed a good thing because, with tweeters, vocals will be audible.
- But will you get the Cinematic Audio experience? Not at all, and for that, you will be dependent either on Soundbar or on a Home Theatre.
- This speaker setup supports Dolby Audio and DTS HD.
Now let’s talk about its Connectivity Options, and the best thing is its HDMI Options. This MI TV Comes with 3 HDMI 2.1 ports (1 eARC) is the best part.
This TV comes with 1 Optical Audio port, 1 Headphone jack with Bluetooth 5.0and Dual Band Wifi Connectivity options. The HDMI 2.1 ports work on 60FPS.
The eARC port is vital because you can directly connect the Dolby Atmos soundbar to get Dolby Atmos. Their Bluetooth remote control is the same as every MI TV and Hotkeys- Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Even after being of minimalistic design, this remote control supports google Voice assistant. So how is this Rs 55 000 costing MI QLED Q1 TV? MI QLED TV is competing with ONEPLUS Q1 TV so let’s compare them along with TCL C715.
Now you will see the most significant comparison among QLED TVs. We will compare only important specs and analyze the best Budget TV among the three.
Best QLED TV under 65000
As the article’s title “Best QLED TV under 65000”, we will only compare TV under this range. I will make sure you get the best TV offers in India.
- Let’s start this rapid-fire comparison, and let me tell you that the Screen Body Ratio of MI QLED TV is 96%, the Screen to Body Ratio of ONEPLUS Q1 TV is 95.25%, and the Screen to Body Ratio of TCL TV is 95.12%.
- There is hardly any difference between 96%, 95.25%, or 95.12%.
- The resolution and Refresh Rate of all three are the same, but their technologies are different.
- MI QLED TV comes with Reality Flow Technology at 60Hz, ONEPLUS TV comes with Smooth Motion Rate at 480Hz, whereas TCL does not give any technological enhancement in Refresh Rate.
- Therefore ONEPLUS Q1 stands as a comfortable and clear winner.
Let’s talk about the difference in their panel.
- Both in MI QLED and TCL, you get 350 NITS Brightness, which is too little. There is not much difference in their contrast ratios, so they both appear to be similar.
- The peak Brightness of ONEPLUS Q1 is 470, and its contrast ratio is a little less-4000:1.
- And if you’ll say that on Flipkart, the peak Brightness of ONEPLUS Q1 is 350 NITS, then I’ll say that it is mentioned wrong on Flipkart, and you can confirm it from multiple resources. Do your LED TV online shopping from the below link.
Does Xiaomi have the edge over its rivals?
- MI QLED TV has 100% NTSC with a Wide Color Gamut DCI P3 ratio of 95%.
- ONEPLUS Q1 has 120% NTSC and Wide Color Gamut DCI P3 RATIO 96%.
- NTSC of TCL TV is unavailable, but its Wide Color Gamut DCI P3 RATIO IS 93%.
ONEPLUS Q1 is the clear winner, whereas the rest of the two TV are almost identical.ONEPLUS is the winner because it has a Full Array Local Dimming of 90 zones.
If we talk about software and hardware, then MI QLED TV comes with Android 10 withPatchwall 3. ONEPLUS Q1 comes with Android 9 with Oxygen OS, and TCL C715 TV has Android 9 with Far-Field Voice technology.
Only ONEPLUS and TCL, only ONEPLUS have promised an Android Upgrade, and here, MI QLED TV is a clear winner because it comes with Android 10 out of the box.
The comparison between RAM and Storage is more important than the comparison between CPU and GPU. MI TV comes with 2 GB RAM and 32GB Storage, ONEPLUS Q1 comes with 3GB RAM and 16GB Storage, whereas TCL C715comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage.
Here ONEPLUS is a clear winner because more RAM is good for any Android TV. We can increase the storage by plugging a pen drive too. MI QLED TV has 30W audio, ONEPLUS has 50W audio, and TCL has 20W audio. You don’t need any rocket science to understand who the clear winner is.
MI QLED TV excels with its connectivity options, and it beats ONEPLUS and TCL hands down because MI QLED TV has three 2.1 HDMI Portland out of them one is eARC port which the other two TV does not have. Now everything boils down to price.
MI QLED TV costs are Rs 55 000, TCL C715 costs Rs 57, 000 and ONEPLUS Q1 costs Rs 63, 000. Their service network is the same because all three provide onsite outsource warranty and have almost the same service partners. To get the best offers on TV, buy from the below link.
Then which is the best Budget QLED TV? According to my, ONEPLUS Q1 comes with the best Picture Quality with good audio, which is why it is the best Budget QLED TV.
MI TV QLED and TCL C715 are good options, and both are at the same level, but if you are a gamer and want a slightly better service network, you must buy MI QLED TV because you will not face any problem with the availability of its spare parts.
Buy TCL as per your wish. I have given the direct seller links of all these TVs in the Description box for your convenience. How were this blog and my new concept? Do tell me in the comment section.
So, in the end, I will only insist that whichever Television you choose is up to you. My only intention was to write an article to help my audience buy the Best QLED TV under 65000. This will surely help you in your online TV purchase.