Are you searching for Best Premium Soundbar in India, you are confused and you really want a detailed article then your search ends here.
Because of this pandemic, nobody wants to go to cinema halls and we have no idea when the situation will come to normal. That is why everyone wants to buy a good audio system after buying a good TV so that they can enjoy it.
Audio Formats like Dolby Digital & Dolby Atmos at their homes. And that’s exactly why you need a Premium Soundbar. But which Soundbar gives the best experience? That’s what we will get in this article.
Today I will tell you about the Best Premium Soundbars of India 2020 from ₹20000 to ₹35000. Friends I am dependent on the offline market availability of these Soundbars, that’s where I can test them. And I have tested all the Soundbars of my list by playing the same 2 audio tracks. On that basis, I will rank them and then tell you about their Pros and Cons. But before that, I want to tell you some important points about these Soundbars because they are essential for you to know.
You must buy a Premium Soundbar only in situations where you don’t have adequate space to set up a Home Theater system. If you have good space, then instead of Premium Soundbar, you must buy a good Home Theater. Unless it is mentioned by the brand that you can attach an extra Subwoofer or a Speaker, don’t spend on these things. Because in a Soundbar you get an in-built Amplifier or PCB which is designed in such a way that no external Speaker or Subwoofer can be attached to it.
You will be buying an expensive Soundbar irrespective of discounts. So before buying it, match the connectivity
ports of the Soundbar with the connectivity ports of the TV and then buy it. Bluetooth does not pass through Dolby Audio, Dolby Digital, or Dolby Atmos from the audio or video player. No brand’s Soundbar can compete with the surround sound of dedicated Satellite channels. They just give you Virtual Surround Sound.
In this article, I’ll rate Soundbars with less output better than the ones which have more output, and I’ll do this on the basis of their Audio Clarity, Compression, and overall Features. Make sure you check all these things before buying a Premium Soundbar. Now let’s start with my list.
- This Soundbar comes with 2 Speakers, 2 Tweeters, and 1 built-in Woofer.
- The output of all speakers is 60W and that of the woofer is 60W which makes the Total Output as 120W.
- In this Soundbar, you get 2-inch 6Ω Speaker Drivers, 1-inch Dome Tweeters, and 3-inch 6Ω Woofer.
- These Soundbars come with the support of Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic 2, and DTS Surround Sound technology.
- It is 35-inch wide and weighs 3.4Kg.
- If we talk about connectivity options then you get 1 HDMI OUT port (ARC), 1 HDMI IN, 1 Optical Port, and Bluetooth.
- This Soundbar comes with Alexa and Spotify support. It costs ₹21,500.
- As soon as you’ll listen to this Soundbar, you’ll realize that it is manufactured by a Professional Audio Company.
- It is just fantastic. You’ll not be able to believe how this Soundbar fills your room with the Sound. Before believing it, you must listen to it.
- It has awesome audio, but you must not expect a punchy Bass.
- You can externally attach a Subwoofer to this Soundbar.
- No Additional Subwoofer.
JBL BAR 2.1
- This Soundbar comes with 4 Speakers, 2 Tweeters, and 1 Wireless Active Subwoofer.
- JBL doesn’t tell the Output of the speakers separately but the Total Output is 300W.
- In this Soundbar, you get 2.25-inch Speaker Drivers, 1.25-inch Tweeters and6.5-inch Active Subwoofer.
- This soundbar comes with the support of JBL Surround Sound and Dolby Digital and its SNR is 99dB.
- It is 38-inch wide and weighs 1.9Kg.
- If we talk about connectivity options then you get 1 HDMI OUT port (ARC), 1 HDMI IN, AUX, USB, 1 Optical Port, and Bluetooth. It costs ₹24000.
- The SNR of this Soundbar is 99dB.
- This soundbar gets very loud. The base is very punchy.
- You don’t feel its Audio channel separation which means that you won’t feel the Surround Sound effect.
PHILIPS PERFORMANCE Soundbar:
- This Soundbar comes with 2 Speakers, 2 Tweeters, and 1 Active Subwoofer.
- The output of all speakers is 200W and that of the Subwoofer is 120W which makes the Total Output as 320W.
- In this Soundbar, you get 3.5-inch Full Range Speaker Drivers and a 6.5-inch Active Wireless Subwoofer.
- This Soundbar is equipped with Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby Atmos, and 4K Passthrough.
- It is 37-inch wide and weighs 3Kg. If we talk about connectivity options then you get 1 HDMI OUT port (ARC), 1 HDMI IN, 1 USB, 1 Headphone jack, and Bluetooth. It costs ₹29000.
- This Soundbar supports Dolby Atmos.
- But it is also its con because this Soundbar doesn’t get upward-firing speakers. And instead of Dolby Atmos, you will get the effect of Virtual Atmos.
YAMAHA YAS 209 model:
- This Soundbar comes with 4 Speakers, 2 Tweeters, and 1 Active wireless Subwoofer. The output of all speakers is 100W and that of the Subwoofer is 100W which makes the Total Output as 200W.
- In this Soundbar, you get 2-inch 8Ω Speaker Drivers, 1-inch Tweeters, and a 6.5-inch 8Ω Woofer.
- This soundbar comes with Dolby Digital, DTS Surround Sound, and 4K Passthrough at 60 frames per second.
- In this soundbar, you also get the support of HLG and HDR10 and its SNR is 82dB.
- YAMAHA YAS 209 is 37-inch wide and weighs 2.7Kg.
- If we talk about connectivity options then you get 1 HDMI OUT port (ARC), 1 HDMI IN, 1 Optical Port, LAN port, Bluetooth, and Single Band WIFI connectivity.
- This Soundbar comes with Alexa and Spotify support. It costs ₹32000.
- Yamaha has used a dialogue Enhancer technology due to which dialogues are clearly audible. This means that its mids are very strong.
- Over-all you get a very balanced sound with punchy Bass and Good Clarity.
- You don’t get an HDMI eARC port even in such an expensive Soundbar.
POLK Audio’s COMMAND BAR:
- This Soundbar comes with 2 Speakers, 2 Tweeters, and 1 Active wireless Subwoofer.
- The output of all speakers is 160W and that of the Subwoofer is 100W which makes the Total Output as 260W.
- In this Soundbar, you get 3.25-inch 8Ω Speaker Drivers, 1-inch Tweeters, and a 6.5-inch 8Ω Woofer.
- This soundbar comes with the support of Dolby Digital, DTS Surround Sound, and 4K Passthrough at 60 frames per second and its SNR is 90dB.
- Polk Command Bar is 43-inch wide and weighs 2.25Kg.
- If we talk about connectivity options then you get 1 HDMI OUT port (ARC), 2 HDMI IN, 1 Optical Port, and this Soundbar comes with Bluetooth and Dual Band WIFI connectivity option.
- This Soundbar comes with Alexa, Spotify, and Philip’s Hue support, and it costs ₹34,500.
- Fuller sound with more compression.
- Overall you will get an awesome experience as soon as you will listen to this Polk Audio Soundbar.
- HDR Playback
- and there is no Display. These are the two cons it has.
If you get it, then it’s a fantastic Soundbar and you will love this Japanese Brand’s Audio Quality.
This was my list of Premium Soundbars. Now I want to tell you 2 things here.
There is nothing like a perfect product in this world.
Every product has some shortcomings. Choose according to your budget and choice you can choose any Soundbar from the one’s mentioned.
To go through my other article please go through the below link.