If you really want value for money home theater, this article will help you find the best home theater system in India.
A TV’S good picture quality never ensures a good Audio output, like a Home Theater. No matter its music or movies, nothing can give you an immersive sound experience as Home theatres. But a good home theatre must be costly. This is right, but what is also right is that for a good cinematic experience, you get at least one good option in every budget.
And this is what I will tell you in this article. I check all the audio systems by playing the same 2 tracks. On that basis, I rank them and tell you about the pros and cons.
But before telling you about the Home theaters, I want to tell you some important points which are essential for you to know.
- Point no 1- if you want to enhance your TV’s audio or if your room is of small size and there is a lot of furniture, you should not buy a home theater system. Buying a soundbar will be best for you. I have written many articles on soundbars. You will definitely get a good soundbar in every budget. You must read my other article!
- Point no 2- if you want to connect your Home Theater with your TV through Bluetooth, then no problem. But after buying a good home theater, do not connect it with Bluetooth because it leads to a loss in the audio quality. Check your TV’s connectivity options, and match them with home theater connectivity options you want to buy, and only after that should you make a purchase.
- Point no 3- Dolby Digital or DTS X – these are good audio technologies that you will get in good home theaters. You can take advantage of placing the Surround channels in the correct places, and their placement is right above your ear level.
- Point no 4- Dolby Atmos is a good audio technology through which you will experience 3 Dimensional sound, but none of my today’s home theater systems support Dolby Atmos. Because Today’s home theater range starts from ₹5000 to ₹25000, and DolbyAtmos price range starts from ₹50000.
- In this home theater system, you get4 satellite speakers and 1 Subwoofer unit whose total output is 65W.
- In this system, you get 3-inch speaker drivers and a 6.5-inch Subwoofer unit.
- It comes with a USB, AUX, and with SD card slot.
- In this system, you will get Bluetooth and MIC connectivity options too.
- This system sounds perfect, it has a good base, and you get good clarity, and for a small room, this is the perfect system.
- But its Build Quality is not that good.
- This system will cost you Rs4600.
Best Home Theater System in India 2020 list on no 4 comes:
- It is a 4.1 system.
- In this home theater system, you get 4 speakers and 1 Subwoofer unit whose total output is 80W.
- In this system, you get 3-inch Full range Cone speaker drivers and a 6-inch Subwoofer unit.
- It comes with Bluetooth, AUX, and USB connectivity options.
- In this system, you also get a remote control.
- This system comes with a brilliant base.
- This is a perfect system for small to medium-sized rooms.
- But there is a shortcoming of clarity. I did not find it balanced. But if you are a bass lover, then it is a delight for you. This system will cost you only ₹8000.
Best Home Theater System in India 2020 list on no 3 comes::
- In this home theater system, you get 2 side speakers,2 back surround speakers, one front vocal speaker, and 1 Subwoofer unit.
- The output of all speakers is 15W, and that of the Subwoofer is 45W, and the total output is 120W.
- You get 3-inch and 4 O full-range speaker drivers and an 8-inch and 4 O Subwoofer unit in this system.
- The SNR is 60dB. It comes with a USB, RCA, and SD card, Bluetooth connectivity.
- In this system, you will get a remote control and FM connectivity too.
- This system will cost you ₹10000.
- This system has a good Base, good clarity, and sound are overall balanced.
- But I was shocked to see its surrounding channels.
- The surround effect is good, but I felt the shortage was from its center channel because there is a lack of vocals and Mids.
Best Home Theater System in India 2020 list on no 2 comes::
the F&D F6000X model:
- In this home theater system, you get 2 side speakers, 2 back surround speakers, one front vocal speaker, and 1 Subwoofer unit.
- The output of all speakers is 13W, the front-channel output is 14W, and that of the Subwoofer is 57W, and the total output is 135W.
- In this system, you get 3-inch full-range speaker drivers and an 8-inch subwoofer whose SNR is 70dB.
- But F7D hasn’t declared how much impedance this system comes with.
- It comes with AUX, USB, Bluetooth, and optical input connectivity.
- In this system, you will get a remote control.
- This system will cost you ₹14000.
- Base lovers, this is the system for you.
- This system produces an amazing base. It is loud and does not distort.
- Amazing system for music.
- It will also get connected by your TV through an optical port.
- But there is one problem; the base is more audible than vocals, which means Mids will be seen struggling.
Best Home Theater System in India 2020 list on no 1, there is a tie between Logitech and Sony:
- In this home theater system, you get2 side speakers, 2 back surround speakers, one front vocal speaker, and one 1Active Subwoofer unit.
- The output of all channels is 67W, and that of the Subwoofer is 165W, and the total output is 500W.
- You get 3-inch and 8 O full-range speaker drivers and an 8-inch 8 O Subwoofer in this THX-certified system.
- And let me tell you again, in this, you get an active Subwoofer, not passive.
- If we talk about Audio formats, then the system comes with Dolby Digital and DTS Digital support.
- But you will only get Digital output from the SPDIF port.
- If we talk about sports, you get 2 SPDIF ports, 1 Coaxial port, 1 RCA input, and 1 headphone jack with 1 Remote Control. This is the best system to watch movies on.
- In this system, you will get the best mid-range frequencies, which means the vocals are evident.
- You will enjoy watching movies in this system.
- But there is one problem- lack of connectivity options, lack of audio and video format support, and no 4K pass-through. This can not become a perfect Home theater System that costs ₹25000.
- In this home theater system, you get 2 side speakers, 2 back surround speakers, one center speaker, and 1 Subwoofer unit.
- The output of all channels is125W and that of the center channel and Subwoofer is 250W, and the total output is 1000W.
- In this system, you get 2.5-inch and 3 O full-range speaker drivers and7-inch 6 O passive Subwoofer.
- You get S-Master Digital Amplifier with 24 bit-chip.
- If we talk about supportive formats, the system comes with Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, DTS Digital, and 4K pass-through support.
- But you do not get any video format support.
- But this system comes with the support of Miracast, through which you can cast your phone screen through this system.
- If we talk about connectivity options, you get 2 HDMI IN, 1 HDMI OUT (ARC),1 optical port, 1 AUX port, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- This system costs you ₹22,000, and the surprising thing is that its central channel, whose output is 250W and which is responsible for Mids, that is for vocals- this its biggest weakness.
- This means that while watching a movie, you-won’t be able to listen to dialogues.
- But the base is mind-blowing. It’s so amazing that it is groundbreaking and house shaking.
- Listening to music in this system is a delight.
If you wish to read my other articles, then please go through the below links: